Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Inspired by Woolgathering



Elizabeth Perry draws everyday. Well, I can't quite keep up with that in terms of quality, but I am usually doodling all the time. I loved to draw and paint when I was a child. I even made friends with an artist girlfriend of my uncle's who taught me to use water color and indian ink. I used to think I was a good artist, but the older I got, the less I thought that. I still love to draw though, and I love visual art, so I'm trying more and more lately. I've done two mixed media collages and a few sketches that I am sort of pleased with I'm sharing some now, and hopefully more to come.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Perry said...

Hi, Sarah.

Thanks for the links and comments over on my blog.

Are you going to the Pittsburgh Bloggers Meetup next Thursday?

I'm trying to coordinate babysitting logistics so I can be there!