Tuesday, October 23, 2007

26th Birthday Weekend Pictures, Pt 1


Me and Pap-Pap John



Me and Mom


I have more pics on my digital cam, but have misplaced my usb cord at the moment. These were taken with my i book, along with some crazy distorted ones that my family would probably kill me if i made public on the internet. those sort of fun house looking ones. birthday weekend was overall good, aside from my pap willard being admitted to the hospital. but i got to spend a lot of time with the fam. took akira on a long walk, and risked life and limb to capture a picture of the goat for his bloggy and cuddled with Shiro-da-biro. Ate good food, saw a so-so movie that I predicted the ending of before we were halfway thru then hoped i was wrong and would be surprised, but wasn't, and watched my Mom preach a sermon. She did very very very well.

No comments: