Thursday, January 4, 2007

My Homepage


There is a link to my webpage somewhere on the left sidebar here, but I wanted to give a heads-up about my new GooglePages webpage. This is basically a central point to connect all the aspects of my web presence. I like to fool around with web design, using both programming (like HTML and javascript) and various webpage editors. The Googlepages editor (which is in beta) is basically a WYSIWYG editor, but you can also adjust some HTML within sections of the webpage through the editor. The address it http://seapeanut.googlepages.com On the right hand side of the page are links to my various non-googlepages pages. On both the top and bottom of that front page are links to the new sites I've made on Google pages. These are my CV, my published Writing Portfolio, my Travelogue, my Tribute page (coming soon), and Links.

No comments: